Monday, March 10, 2008

Still

At times, I've nearly forgotten how edifying hearing a song of worship can be for my spirit. I wonder how many times I need to be reminded of God's all consuming love for me. It's always so easy for me to forget, but you know what? God remembers.

I just went through my most spiritually dry period in my Christian walk. It took this song to make me remember God, and that He is faithful even when we are faithless.


Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.