Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spiritual red tide in China

Christianity expands turf in Red China

Excerpts:
 ‎"After coming to know God, I now know that someone loves me and that the most important thing in life is not money or success, but the relationships I have with God, my family and friends," Wu says. "I'm not afraid of the future anymore."

"In the past, most of our worshippers were elderly people, women or people in poor health. These days, we are seeing more young people, as well as academics and professionals," he says.

China is one of the world's biggest publishers of the book, with approximately one-fourth of the world's Bibles printed in Nanjing. The Amity Printing Co. Ltd., the only authorized Bible-printing company in China, has turned out more than 90 million copies since it started its presses in 1987.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Great i believe that everyone will find God eventually http://freedomist.com/2011/06/christianity-expands-turf-in-red-china/