Friday, January 12, 2007

I will follow Hymn

Dentist's Hymn....................Crown Him with Many Crowns
Weatherman's Hymn.................There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
Contractor's Hymn.................The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn.................Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn.................There's a Green Hill Far Away
The Politician's Hymn.............Standing on the Promises
Optometrist's Hymn................Open My Eyes That I Might See
The Tax Agent's Hymn..............I Surrender All
The Gossip's Hymn.................Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn............Send The Light
The Shopper's Hymn................Sweet Bye and Bye
The Realtor's Hymn................I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop
The Massage Therapist's Hymn.......He Touched Me
The Doctor's Hymn.................The Great Physician


AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:
45mph....................God Will Take Care of You
65mph....................Nearer My God To Thee
85mph....................This World Is Not My Home
95mph....................Lord, I'm Coming Home
100mph...................Precious Memories

No comments: