Monday, May 26, 2008

Another fruit

Ever so often, one comes across a person, an event, a video that encapsulates God's love. I just watched a youtube video of a little Korean girl, Ye Eun, who was born blind and could play the piano by the age of 3 on her own. God must have deemed her really special to give her such a gift as perfect pitch and the ability to play the piano without any training at all.

I loved a Korean song about Jesus that she sang in the video. The lyrics go like this:

Thank you although I didn't quite understand
What an important being I am
From the beginning of the earth till now, Your (Jesus) love
Has been giving it to me
Thank you very much for teaching that love
That was approved from God
With Christ's love I'll serve you more
You are meant to be loved
and to pass that love
You have planted Christ's love
Wishing for another fruit
Wishing for another fruit

The video also featured Connie Talbot singing alongside Ee Yun. What's the measure of Connie? At the end of their performance, Connie kissed Ee Yun and also gave her encouraging rubs on her back. I was very impressed by Connie because such actions come from a kind and loving heart. A heart that reflects Christ.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just saw the video too.

it was touching.

it was great.

God is great and does great things.

Now I have to go back and meditate on what the Lords wants from me. It couldn't be just by chance that He let me see that video.

I just found you Blog, and will read a little more.

Cheers,

K