Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Memories are made of this


A note left on my desk by a colleague.
The team treated me to lunch at Tomton
and ice cream at Azabu Sabo at Central,
one day before my birthday.
Very thoughtful of them,
and I really appreciated it a lot. The entire day
has been hardwired into my memory. :-)




A Wesley card from my counselling supervisors
received by post. I e-mailed them this picture
of a very happy me holding the card in return.



A very interesting gift sent through facebook
from one of my closest friends.
I love this because it's
very different and so me.
Her sms sent the night before
made her a very dear friend
who truly understands me way deep
to know my heart's desires.
Her sms to me was:
"Happy birthday to one of my bestest friends!
May God continue to use you
to touch the lives of those around you,
multiply your giftings to be used to further His Kingdom
and bless u with all the desires of your heart."





No comments: